Very - Too - Enough
English Exercises - Answers
A) Fill in the gaps with either VERY, TOO or ENOUGH
4. too -- enough
5. very -- too
6. very -- too -- enough.
8. very -- too
9. too -- too -- enough
10. very -- enough
B) Answer the following questions using VERY, TOO or ENOUGH.
(Possible Answers – Your answers will probably be different)
1. Because it is too unhealthy.
2. The weather in Antarctica is very cold. It is too cold for most plants and animals to live.
3. Because they are too expensive. I don’t have enough money.
4. Because they are not capable or responsible enough to drive.
5. It’s not too hot or too cold. The temperature is warm enough.
6. There are too many people in my city and it is very crowded. It can be very polluted in winter.
C) Rewrite the sentences, using either VERY, TOO or ENOUGH.
1. I’ve had enough to eat
2. It’s too dark, turn on the light.
3. It’s too hot. Maybe we should open a window.
4. That movie was very sad and I almost cried.
5. I can’t eat this curry because it’s too spicy.
If you are looking for the Free Grammar Worksheet for this activity, you will find it here:
Very Too Enough Exercises (PDF)
If you found these English Grammar Exercises useful, share them with others: