Don't - Doesn't
English Exercises - Answers
A) Answer the questions with a short answer (i.e. No, I don’t).
1. No, I don’t
2. Yes, he does
3. No, I don’t
4. No, they don’t
5. No, it doesn’t
6. Yes, they do
7. No, she doesn’t
B) Make the following sentences negative
1. Paul doesn’t like to play football after school.
2. I don’t drive to work every day.
3. Jim and John don’t like pizza.
4. My dog doesn’t want to go for a walk.
5. You don’t need to go to the doctor.
6. We don’t watch TV for three hours every day.
7. She doesn’t dance a lot at parties.
C) Make the following sentences positive.
1. We want to learn English.
2. She likes going to the gym.
3. Pam and Sam want to go to the park.
4. You have to go to school when you are a child.
5. Diabetic people need to use insulin.
6. He works very hard.
7. I love doing exercises.
If you are looking for the Free Grammar Worksheet for this activity, you will find it here:
Don't vs Doesn't Worksheet (PDF)
If you found these English Grammar Exercises useful, share them with others: